Unitube Light-armored Cable
1. Cable Description
The fiber,250um, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulud plastic.The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally. Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is apllied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath.
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Crush resistance and flexibility
- PSP enhancing moisture-proof
- Two parallel steel wires ensure tendile strength
- Small siameter.light weight and friendly installation
- Long delivery length
4. Technical Specification
|Cable type||Fiber count||Cable Diameter(mm)||Cable Weight(kg/km)||
Packing material: Wooden drum packed;
Packing length: 2km/roll or customized.